Backed by rich industry experience, we are engaged in offering a wide assortment of Portable Fogging Machine. This machine can be used for sanitation and epidemic prevention in house, garden, hospital, restaurant, hotel and other public places. Manufactured by our seasoned technocrats at our in-house manufacturing units using quality approved basic components and modern technology, this machine is also tested on defined parameters of quality to ensure its flawless working. In order to meet the varied needs of our clients, we are offering this machine in several specifications at highly competitive prices.
Portable Fogging Machine Features:
1. Variable speed control
2. Easy to operate
3. Excellent finish
4. Long service life
5. High quality level, long life using.
6. The TS-36S uses a high powered pulse jet engine to produce dense, heavy thermal fog.
Portable Thermal Fogging Machine Applications:
1. Pest Control: Thermal fogging machines are extensively used in pest control to eliminate mosquitoes, flies, ants, and other insects. The fine mist created by these machines can penetrate areas where pests hide, effectively killing them and preventing infestations.
2. Vector Control: In areas where vector-borne diseases like malaria, dengue fever, or Zika virus are prevalent, thermal fogging machines are used to control the population of disease-carrying mosquitoes and other vectors. This helps in reducing the transmission of such diseases among humans.
3. Disinfection and Sanitization: Thermal fogging machines are also used for disinfection and sanitization purposes in various settings such as hospitals, schools, restaurants, hotels, public transportation, and other high-traffic areas. They are effective in dispersing disinfectants and sanitizing agents to kill bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens present on surfaces and in the air.
4. Odor Control: Thermal fogging machines can be used to eliminate unpleasant odors caused by smoke, mold, mildew, pet urine, or other sources. The fogging solution neutralizes the odor-causing molecules, leaving the area smelling fresh and clean.
5. Greenhouse and Agriculture: In greenhouse farming and agricultural settings, thermal fogging machines are used to apply pesticides, fungicides, and other chemicals to control pests and diseases affecting crops. The fine mist ensures thorough coverage of plants, effectively protecting them from pests and diseases.
6. Forestry and Forestry Health Management: In forestry, thermal fogging machines can be employed to apply insecticides or fungicides to control pests and diseases that affect trees. This helps in preserving the health of forests and preventing the spread of pests and diseases to neighboring areas.
7. Public Health Emergencies: During public health emergencies such as outbreaks of infectious diseases or pandemics, thermal fogging machines can be used for large-scale disinfection and sanitization efforts to control the spread of the disease and protect public health.
8. Special Events and Outdoor Venues: Portable thermal fogging machines are often used in outdoor events, concerts, festivals, and other gatherings to create special effects such as fog or haze for theatrical performances, concerts, or entertainment purposes.
Portable Thermal Fogging Machine FAQ:
Q. How does a portable thermal fogging machine work?
Ans: The machine heats the fogging solution, usually an oil-based insecticide or disinfectant, to a high temperature, converting it into a dense fog. This fog is then expelled through a nozzle, creating a fine mist that can penetrate various surfaces and reach inaccessible areas.
Q. What are the advantages of using a portable thermal fogging machine?
Ans: Portable thermal fogging machines are highly effective for pest control, disinfection, and odor elimination due to their ability to disperse fogging solutions in fine particles that can reach difficult-to-access areas. They are also portable, easy to operate, and versatile in their applications.
Q. What types of fogging solutions can be used with a portable thermal fogging machine?
Ans: Various types of fogging solutions can be used depending on the intended application, including insecticides, disinfectants, sanitizers, deodorizers, and fungicides. It's important to use the appropriate solution for the specific pest or problem being addressed.
Q. Where can portable thermal fogging machines be used?
Ans: Portable thermal fogging machines can be used in a wide range of settings, including homes, commercial buildings, warehouses, agricultural fields, greenhouses, public spaces, and outdoor venues.
Q. Are portable thermal fogging machines safe to use?
Ans: When used according to the manufacturer's instructions and safety guidelines, portable thermal fogging machines are generally safe. However, users should take precautions to avoid direct exposure to the fogging solution and ensure adequate ventilation during operation.
Q. How do I maintain and clean a portable thermal fogging machine?
Ans: Regular maintenance and cleaning are important to ensure the optimal performance and longevity of the machine. This may include cleaning the solution tank, nozzle, and filters, as well as checking for any signs of wear or damage.
Q. Can portable thermal fogging machines be used indoors?
Ans: Yes, portable thermal fogging machines can be used indoors, but proper ventilation is essential to prevent the accumulation of fogging solution and ensure the safety of occupants. It's also important to use appropriate solutions approved for indoor use.
Q. What is the coverage area of a portable thermal fogging machine?
Ans: The coverage area of a portable thermal fogging machine depends on factors such as the size of the machine, the type of fogging solution used, and environmental conditions. Typically, coverage can range from small indoor spaces to large outdoor areas.
Q. Are there any regulations or restrictions on the use of portable thermal fogging machines?
Ans: Regulations and restrictions may vary depending on the location and the type of fogging solution being used. It's important to familiarize oneself with local regulations and guidelines regarding the use of fogging machines and chemicals.